Please Advise! I Am Thinking of Dumping My Wife for a Rich Woman I Met Online

by Unknown , at 08:43 , have 0 comments

.
A man who has met a very rich woman has cried out for help after the woman’s tempting offer is about to ruin his marriage with current wife.
Dear readers,
I am in a situation I don’t know how to deal with. I have met a rich married woman online and she promised me to buy me a BMW and a big house (she is in Durban while I am in Pretoria ) and over the last few months we have spoken every day either Facebook or Skype.
.
.
Truth is, it has got fairly serious (online physically) but she says she can’t leave her husband until the kids are grown which is at least 5 years away. She tells me she loves me and all those things and it is killing me inside. I want her like mad but feel sometimes that I should just end it to not cause trouble.
She means a lot to me now but I cannot see a way forward. Like seriously, I can’t continue with my current wife anymore because she’s too poor and dependent on me. Please help, what should I do?
-Anonymous worried man.
.
Please Advise! I Am Thinking of Dumping My Wife for a Rich Woman I Met Online
Please Advise! I Am Thinking of Dumping My Wife for a Rich Woman I Met Online - written by Unknown , published at 08:43, categorized as Entertainment . And have 0 comments
No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID

Copyright ©2013 BlackberryGistz by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->